The Let’s Loop Laws
Let’s Loop aims to provide an open network to discover music, receive content from your trusted network and share your content with others. We respect the ownership of the content that users share and each user is responsible for the content he or she provides. Because of these principles, we do not actively monitor user’s content and will not censor user content, except in the limited circumstances described below.
Content Boundaries and Use of Let’s Loop
In order to provide the Let’s Loop service and the ability to communicate and stay connected with others, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with Let’s Loop. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make Let’s Loop a better experience for all. We may revise these Terms from time to time and reserve the right to do so. The latest version will always be available at letsloop.com/laws.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the Let’s Loop service in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- Trademark: We reserve the right to reclaim user names on behalf of artists, businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those user names. Accounts using artist or business names and/or logos to mislead others will be permanently suspended;
- Privacy: You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or mobile phone numbers, without their express authorisation and permission;
- Violence and Threats: You may not publish or post direct, specific threats of violence against others;
- Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms & Conditions of Service;
- Unlawful Use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- Verified accounts: You may not use the Verified Account symbol unless it is provided by Let’s Loop. Accounts using the symbol as part of profile pictures, background images, or in a way that falsely implies verification will be suspended.
Spam and Abuse
Let’s Loop strives to protect its users from spam and abuse. Technical abuse and user abuse is not tolerated on letsloop.com, and will result in permanent suspension. Any accounts engaging in the activities specified below are subject to permanent suspension:
- Serial Accounts: You may not create serial accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts. Please note that any violation of the Let’s Loop Laws is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts;
- Username Squatting: You may not engage in username squatting. Accounts that are inactive for more than 6 months may also be removed without further notice. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be username squatting are:
- the number of accounts created;
- creating accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names;
- creating accounts for the purpose of selling those accounts;
- using feeds of third-party content to update and maintain accounts under the names of those third parties;
- Invitation spam: You may not use letsloop.com's address book contact import to send repeat, mass invitations.
- Selling user names: Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Let’s Loop, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose, where "Services" is defined as follows: Your use of Let’s Loop’s products, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by Let’s Loop under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Let’s Loop.
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy.
- Spam: You may not use the Let’s Loop service for the purpose of spamming anyone. What constitutes “spamming” will evolve as we respond to new tricks and tactics by spammers. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming are:
- If you have followed a large amount of users in a short amount of time;
- If you have followed and unfollowed people in a short time period, particularly by automated means (aggressive follower churn);
- If you repeatedly follow and unfollow people, whether to build followers or to garner more attention for your profile;
- If you have a small number of followers compared to the amount of people you are following;
- If your updates consist mainly of links;
- If you post misleading links;
- If a large number of people are blocking you;
- The number of spam complaints that have been filed against you;
- If you post duplicate content over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account;
- If you post large numbers of duplicate comments;
- If you post large numbers of unsolicited comments in an attempt to spam a service or link;
- If you add a large number of unrelated users to groups in an attempt to spam a service or link;
- If you repeatedly post other users' Loops as your own;
- If you have attempted to "sell" followers, particularly through tactics considered aggressive following or follower churn;
- Using or promoting third-party sites that claim to get you more followers (such as follower trains, sites promising "more followers fast," or any other site that offers to automatically add followers to your account).
- Pornography: You may not use obscene or pornographic images in either your profile picture or user background.
Your account may be suspended for Terms & Conditions of Service violations if any of the above is true. Accounts created to replace suspended accounts will be permanently suspended.
Accounts engaging in any of these behaviors may be investigated for abuse. Accounts under investigation may be removed from Search for quality. Let’s Loop reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in its judgment, you violate these Laws or the Terms & Conditions of Service.